Refer & Earn Terms
Last revisited March 24, 2021
Here’s how our Refer & Earn promotion works. Please note, we reserve the right to change or end the promotion at any time.
How Refer & Earn works
- As an existing Dermatica customer, you’ll be given a unique referral link. (You’ll need a valid, active Dermatica account.)
- You can share your referral link with anyone. If they haven’t been a Dermatica customer before, they’ll get credit to use as a discount on their next eligible order. And you’ll get credit to use as a discount on your next order.
- Your credit will be automatically applied to your next order, after the new customer’s first order has been paid for and shipped.
- The person you invited must use either your referral link to sign up or your unique code at checkout. Otherwise, neither of you will receive referral credits.
For existing customers who refer a friend
- You’ll get the advertised amount of credit every time your referral link is used to set up a new Dermatica account and place an order. The credit will be added to your account once the new customer’s order has been paid for and shipped.
- Please be aware that your referral link may be used by people you haven’t directly shared it with. For example, someone you share it with may pass it on to another person.
- Your first name will be shared with any new customers who use your referral link. No other personal or purchase information will be shared.
- You can use credit from multiple referrals on a single Dermatica order.
- As long as the promotion is used as intended, there’s no limit to the amount of credit you can build up. But we reserve the right to withhold credits if we believe the promotion has been abused in any way.
For new customers who have been referred
- A new customer can only use one referral link. It must be used before the advertised expiry date, if there is one.
- To claim the offer, the new customer must click on a valid referral link before entering their payment details at the checkout.
- The credit will be automatically applied to the new customer’s next eligible order.
- New customers must accept and comply with all terms and conditions presented to them as part of the account set-up and order process.
- New customers who use a referral link agree that their first name will be shared with the existing customer whose link they used. No other personal or purchase information will be shared.
- Dermatica reserves the right to withhold credits from new customers if we believe the promotion has been abused in any way.
What you can and can’t do with credits
- Credits will be automatically applied to your next eligible Dermatica order.
- Credits can only be redeemed against future Dermatica orders. They can’t be used to cover shipping fees or purchase gift cards.
- Credits have no cash value. They can’t be exchanged for cash or credit on any other products or services.
- Credits can’t be transferred to any other account.
- Credits can only be used for Dermatica's subscription products.
- Our Refer & Earn programme started on March 25, 2021. We do not offer credits retrospectively for the users joined before that date.